Dr. Delia Nüesch-Olver serves as Area Director for Latin America, overseeing the Free Methodist Church in 15 countries. She coaches and supervises North American missionaries and the national leaders to fuel and sustain an apostolic movement to reach Latin Americans for Christ, with priority on empowering leaders, planting churches in strategic cities and developing sustainable systems. Dr. Paul Olver, Delia’s husband, works to develop a team and a system to multiply leaders and prepare people for ordination.
- stamina and protection for an extensive travel schedule
- clarity of vision, compelling communication, and financial and personnel resources
- wisdom and spiritual authority in preaching, teaching, directing meetings, and coaching leaders
- the multiplication of healthy disciples, leaders, groups, and churches
- church planting in strategic cities – Mexico City, Buenos Aires, Lima and Bogotá – as well as other capitals and major urban areas