What to Expect
Who We Are
We are young, old and everything in between. We come from different economic, social, ethnic and racial backgrounds. We embrace diversity, in all its complexity, because it reflects our understanding of God’s Kingdom and His heart for all people to be one. We are partners with God and others in works of service and expressions of love, justice and mercy. Our vision is to be a hub for life transformation that brings the hope of Jesus Christ into all four quadrants of the City of Rochester. Our mission is to Love God, Love Each Other and Serve the World.
What We Believe
- We are dedicated to the pursuit of glorifying God.
- We believe there is one God eternally existing in three unique persons: Father, Son & Holy Spirit.
- We love people as they are and extend God's grace to each as they search for truth.
- We believe the Holy Bible is truthful in all it affirms and has authority over all aspects of human life.
- We endeavor to enjoy life and are invested in building Christ's church.
- We are rooted in
Wesleyan theology and practice.
What We Do
- Volunteer locally & globally
- Promote social justice & build neighborhood partnerships
- Offer hospitality & encouragement
- Train for good character & Christ-likeness at all age levels
- Teach the Bible and & Equip and model service to others
- Engage community & live life together